Trophée des Champions: Paris Saint-Germain's stats
Paris Saint-Germain have an impressive record in the Trophée des Champions - check out some of their stand-out stats as the countdown continues towards the season's curtain-raiser.
- 9th participation (1995, 1998, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016).
- A 63 per cent win rate, with five titles claimed (1995, 1998, 2013, 2014 and 2015).
- A 25 per cent success rate in penalty shootouts (one from four).
- Eleven goals scored and five conceded.
- Top scorer: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (2 goals).
- Biggest win: 2-0 (against EAG in 2014 and against OL in 2015).
- Players with the most TDC appearances for PSG: Sylvain Armand, Marco Verratti, Lucas Moura and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (three appearances).
- Player with the most TDC appearances currently playing for the club: Hatem Ben Arfa (four appearances).
- PSG will be taking part in their fourth consecutive Trophée des Champions. Only OL have done better, thanks to their run of seven-straight appearances early in the millennium.
- PSG have claimed clean sheets in their last two appearances in the competition - it has been 232 minutes since they last conceded a TDC goal.
- In seven Trophée des Champions, PSG have kept three clean sheets, including two in their last three appearances (2010 and 2014).
- In 2014, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored the competition's first double since Japhet N’Doram (AS Monaco) in 1997.
- PSG have only fallen behind on one occasion in their last five TDC appearances.
- In their eight Trophée des Champions to date, PSG have never conceded more than one goal in any one match.