TROPHÉE DES CHAMPIONS: THE LYONNAIS
As Olympique Lyonnais look to break triple Trophée des Champions holders Paris Saint-Germain's deadlock on the competition, take a look at how Bruno Genesio's charges have fared in previous editions or other supercups.
- Jérémy Morel (OM: Trophée des Champions 2011) is the only player in the current OL squad to have scored in the Trophée des Champions.
- Christophe Jallet has previously won the Trophée des Champions, in 2013 in Gabon, starting at right-back for PSG.
- Christophe Jallet will be taking part in his fourth Trophée des Champions, after 2010 and 2013 with PSG and 2015 with OL.
- Jérémy Morel has one Trophée des champions title to his name, won with OM against LOSC in 2011.
- Maciej Rybus won the Polish SuperCup in 2008 with Legia Warsaw (2-1), coming on as a substitute in the 79th minute with the scores locked at 1-1.
- Maxime Gonalons, Alexandre Lacazette, Gueida Fofana, Jordan Ferri and Clément Grenier are the five current OL players who were part of OL's last Trophée des Champions success, back in 2012.