Check the top stops of the first month of competition in Ligue 1 Conforama, as well as the ranking of our top divisions most active goalkeepers.
The first month of the 2019-20 Conforama Ligue 1 season has already seen the competition's elite goalkeepers shine, both in terms of efficiency and entertainment!
Indeed, the five goalkeepers who appear in the top stops below are also in the top 10 of the championship in terms of the number of saves (stopped and parried shots).
Toulouse FC goalkeeper Baptiste Reynet is the one who has been the busiest, with 33 saves in four games, but Gautier Larsonneur is not far behind, having had plenty of chance to shine for promoted Stade Brestois 29.
Ligue 1 Conforama saves chart
1. Baptiste Reynet: 33 saves (4 matches)
2. Gautier Larsonneur: 32 (4 matches)
3. Mike Maignan: 30 (4 matches)
3. Steve Mandanda: 30 (4 matches)
5. Alexandre Oukidja: 28 (4 matches)
6. Anthony Lopes: 26 (4 matches)
7. Benjamin Lecomte: 25 (4 matches)
7. Runar Alex Runarsson: 25 (4 matches)
9. Ludovic Butelle: 24 (4 matches)
10. Geromino Rulli: 23 (3 matches)