Nîmes' Nolan Roux and PSG's Edinson Cavani have (at least) one thing in common: they share the record for headers scored in Ligue 1 Conforama over the last ten years.
To be a good striker, it's not enough to be comfortable with your feet - you also have to be able to make a difference with your head. While several illustrious Ligue 1 Conforama strikers, such as Edinson Cavani and Loïc Rémy, have been prolific with their noggins over the last ten years, Nîmes Olympique's Nolan Roux is actually tied for top spot in the rankings of players using their heads since the 2010-11 season.
WATCH: Roux stoops to conquer for former club FC Metz
Roux, Cavani and Privat in the top three
Nolan Roux has nothing to envy Edinson Cavani in this domain. Indeed, the Nimes Olympique striker, who has played for LOSC, AS Saint-Etienne and En Avant Guingamp in a long career, has bagged exactly the same number of headers as PSG's Uruguay legend Edinson Cavani. Each with 21 headed goals to their name, the two men are at the top of the ranking for headed goals in the last ten years.
WATCH: Cavani bags his 200th goal for Paris - with a trademark header
The two Conforama Ligue 1 players are joined on the podium by Sloan Privat (18 goals). Having played for Sochaux, Caen and Guingamp in France's top flight, he has scored a massive 50% of his top-flight goals with a nod of the head.
Headed goals since 2010-11:
1. Nolan Roux (Nîmes Olympique): 21 goals
1. Edinson Cavani (Paris Saint-Germain): 21 goals
3. Sloan Privat (FC Sochaux-Montbéliard): 18 goals
4. Valère Germain (Olympique de Marseille): 16 goals
4. Andre Ayew (Olympique de Marseille): 16 goals
6. Emiliano Sala (FC Nantes): 15 goals
7. Loïc Rémy (LOSC): 14 goals
7. Claudio Beauvue (Olympique Lyonnais): 14 goals
7. Cheick Diabaté (FC Metz): 14 goals
10. Souleymane Camara (Montpellier HSC): 13 goals
10. Radamel Falcao (AS Monaco): 13 goals
10. Modibo Maïga (FC Metz): 13 goals
10. Jimmy Briand (Girondins de Bordeaux): 13 goals
10. Bafétimbi Gomis (Olympique de Marseille): 13 goals