Can LOSC 'keeper Mike Maignan stretch his clean sheet record to 20 in the derby in Lens? Will PSG captain Marquinhos further his status as the highest-scoring defender in the league since 2013-14? Will Rennes' Jérémy Doku clock his 100th dribble of the season? Check out all the key player stats heading into Ligue 1 Uber Eats' Round 36!
● RC Lens striker Ignatius Ganago has found the net in each of his last two Ligue 1 Uber Eats games (one goal against Nîmes and one goal against PSG). He has only had a longer run of consecutive games scoring in the top flight once: in September 2020 (four games in a row).
● Since the start of the 2019-20 season, FC Nantes midfielder Ludovic Blas has scored four goals from outside the box in the league, with only Memphis Depay (five) doing better over the period.
● Girondins de Bordeaux striker Hwang Ui-jo has been involved in six goals in his last seven Ligue 1 Uber Eats games (five goals, one assist). The South Korean international has been involved in ten of Girondins' 19 goals in the top flight in 2021 (nine goals, one assist).
● Armand Laurienté has attempted the most direct free-kicks in the league in 2021 (12). The FC Lorient winger is the only player to have scored more than one goal from a direct free kick in the top flight since the start of the calendar year (two).
● Denis Bouanga has attempted ten shots after a dribble in Ligue 1 Uber Eats this season, the highest total alongside Memphis Depay. The Gabonese striker could play his 100th game in the top flight (59 with AS Saint-Etienne, 35 with Nîmes Olympique and five with FC Lorient).
● Olympique de Marseille winger Luis Henrique has delivered four assists after coming off the bench in the league this season, the highest total alongside Monaco's Aleksandr Golovin.
● Farid Boulaya has delivered three assists in his last two Ligue 1 Uber Eats games. Since FC Metz returned to the top flight in 2019-20, the Algerian midfielder has provided nine assists in the league, four more than any other Grenat player over the period.
● Alexis Claude-Maurice has been involved in three of OGC Nice's last six top flight goals (two goals, one assist). He is the Nice player who has attempted the most dribbles (61), succeeded in the most dribbles (38) and suffered the most fouls (34) in the top flight in 2021.
● Gaëtan Charbonnier is Stade Brestois 29's top scorer on the road in Ligue 1 Uber Eats this season (five). He has also scored four of Brest's last six away goals in the top flight.
● Dimitri Liénard has been involved in 2 of RC Strasbourg Alsace's last three league goals (one goal, one assist). Since the Strasbourg club's return to the elite in 2017-18, he has delivered 14 assists in the top flight, with only Kenny Lala (17) doing better among RCSA players over the period.
● Andy Delort has been involved in at least one goal in each of his last four Ligue 1 Uber Eats games (three goals and one assist), but he has not been involved in five consecutive top-flight games for Montpellier Hérault SC since February-April 2019 (seven-straight games for four goals and three assists).
● Nathanaël Mbuku has been involved in four league goals in 2021 (three goals, one assist), no other Stade de Reims player does better over the period (tied with Boulaye Dia, four goals scored).
Goal Nathanaël MBUKU (30') / NÎMES OLYMPIQUE - STADE DE REIMS (2-2)/ 2020/2021
● AS Monaco have two players with 16 goals or more in Ligue 1 Uber Eats this season (Wissam Ben Yedder, 19 and Kevin Volland, 16), a first for the Monaco club in the elite since 1999-00 (David Trezeguet, 22 and Marco Simone, 21).
● Since joining the French league in 2013-14, Marquinhos has scored 16 goals in the top flight, the highest total for a defender over the period along with his current PSG teammate Layvin Kurzawa.
● Mike Maignan is the keeper with the most clean sheets in Europe's top five leagues this season (19). Only Vincent Enyeama (21) in 2013-14 has done better than the French international over the same period in the top flight for a LOSC keeper.
● Bruno Ecuele Manga (236 with Dijon FCO) and Ismaël Traoré (214 with Angers SCO) are the defenders with the most ball recoveries in Ligue 1 Uber Eats this season.
● Stade Rennais FC forward Jérémy Doku is the player with the most dribbles in the league this season (97). He has earned eight fouls after dribbling in the top flight in 2020-21, with only Neymar (ten with PSG) and Hatem Ben Arfa (ten with Girondins) doing better in this area.