Will Vitorino Hilton mke his 500th Ligue 1 Uber Eats start? Can Memphis Depay and Wissam Ben Yedder bring up 20 goals for the league season? Will Burak Yilmaz maintain his sparkling form? Check out all the key player stats heading into Ligue 1 Uber Eats' Round 37.
- Wissam Ben Yedder has been involved in 26 goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats goals in 2020-21 (19 goals, 7 assists) and is only one off equalling his highest season total from one of the 5 major European leagues, achieved with Sevilla in 2018-19 (27: 18 goals and 9 assists).
- Only Cristiano Ronaldo (27) has scored more goals than Burak Yilmaz (15) among players aged 35 or over in the top 5 European leagues. The LOSC forward has scored 5 goals from his last 6 shots attempted in Ligue 1 Uber Eats.
- Renaud Ripart has scored 8 goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats in 2021, 3 more than any other Nîmes Olympique player, and one off his record for a calendar year in the top division (9 in 2019).
- If he plays on Sunday, Florian Thauvin will take part in his 227th and final Ligue 1 Uber Eats match for Olympique de Marseille, as he's suspended for Round 38. Since arriving at OM in 2013-14, he has scored 76 Ligue 1 goals, 31 more than any other OM player in that time.
- 14 of Martin Terrier's 23 Ligue 1 Uber Eats goals have been scored with Bruno Genesio as his coach (9 in 32 matches with OL, 5 in 9 matches with Stade Rennais FC). The former Strasbourg player has scored 9 league goals this season, equalling his best total from 2018-19 with Lyon.
- Angelo Fulgini, who scored and provided an assist in Angers' last match against Dijon, has scored 2 of his club's last 3 Ligue 1 away goals, at Metz on March 3 and at Bordeaux on January 24.
- Farid Boulaya has provided 3 assists in his last 3 Ligue 1 matches, and has been the assists provider for 3 of the last 5 goals scored by FC Metz players.
- Memphis Depay is the only player to have broken through the 100 shots attempted barrier in Ligue 1 this season (101, 48 on target). He has equalled his best goals total for a season, set in 2017-18 (19 goals).
- If he starts on Sunday, Vitorino Hilton will make his 500th Ligue 1 start (14 with SC Bastia, 122 with RC Lens, 51 with OM and 313 with Montpellier HSC), becoming the 7th outfield player to achieve the feat since 1950 in the top division.
- If he plays on Sunday, Yannick Cahuzac will feature in his 200th Ligue 1 match (127 with SC Bastia, 43 with Toulouse FC, 30 with RC Lens). He is on a run of 10 matches without collecting a card in the league, the longest run of his career.
- Mathieu Debuchy started his Ligue 1 career on January 31 2004 with LOSC, playing 233 top division matches for the northern club (he's played 85 matches and counting for AS Saint-Etienne). His team-mate Lucas Gourna was five months old when Debuchy made his top division debut.