PSG avoided a potential banana skin in the Coupe de la Ligue last 16, winning past second-tier Le Mans 4-1 thanks to goals from Pablo Sarabia, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Kylian Mbappé and Angel Di Maria.
Paris Saint-Germain visit Le Mans on Wednesday as they enter the Coupe de la Ligue BKT looking to make up for a disappointing showing in the cups last season. AS Monaco host LOSC on Tuesday in arguably the standout last-16 tie.
Monaco boss Leonardo Jardim was happy after his side outscored OM 2-1 for a place in the last 16, while opposite number AVB characterised his side's first half as 'shameful'. Check out all the Coupe de la Ligue BKT reactions…
Paulo Sousa's Bordeaux won through to the Coupe de la Ligue BKT round of 16 with a 2-0 win over fellow Ligue 1 Conforama side Dijon, while Nîmes Olympique's B-team bested Domino's Ligue 2 outfit RC Lens 3-0.
« All referees »/ « Tous arbitres » with La Poste
Referees, as well as postmen are reliable and involved actors who are entrusted with a service utility mission. They act everywhere across France for the well-being of the population.
La Poste has been working daily since 2007 along with federations and football, rugby, handball and basket-ball leagues in order to enhance the “Tous abitres” program which embraces a valorization of the referee function, the support of these men and women serving the game, and the generation of new vocations.
A useful, sustainable and concrete commitment towards referees:
• A continuous support throughout the year with one high spot : the National Referee Days (les Journées Nationales de l’Arbitrage)
• A digital media presence to keep in touch with the young generation: www.tousarbitres.fr Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
• Yearly innovative initiatives: documentaries, free application, book, web series, “kop arbitres” operation.
Some figures of La Poste
• 260 000 co-workers
• 17 000 contact points across the country
• 23.04 billion of net sales in 2014