The present Personal Data Policy governs the processing of your Personal data we realize through our website lfp.com (hereafter the « Website » or « Our Website »).
It describes the operations performed on your Personal data, the rights you enjoy on your Personal data, as well as the ways of exercising them.
The present personal data policy complements the legal notice, the terms and conditions and other documentation of the Website.
We invite you to read this Personal Data Policy carefully and regularly.
Reminder of the key concepts used in this Personal Data Policy, since these terms have a specific meaning.
You can find the definitions of these terms hereafter:
Personal data: means any information relating to a Data Subject.
Data Subject: means an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Applicable Data Protection Regulation: means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 as well as French Law n°78-17 of January 6th 1978, in its amended version, and any other legal disposition applicable and regarding the Processing and/or Personal Data protection.
Data Controller: means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2. IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The identification of the Data controller is necessary in order for you to know who is initiating the collection or the Processing of your Personal data performed within the framework of the use and your navigation on the Website.
The Personal data is collected and processed by:
La Ligue de Football Professionnel (hereafter “LFP” or “Data controller” ), a non-profit association under 1901 French Act, whose headquarters are located 6 rue Léo Delibes, 75116 Paris - France.
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Means of collection
How is your Personal data collected by the LFP, through its Website, contact requests, or in the context of its relation with the Website visitors?
We may collect your Personal data through different means, in particular when you participate / register to our events or our games, when you browse Our Website, or when you contact us by email, letter or phone.
3.2. Purposes and legal basis of Data Processing
Why does the LFP process your Personal data and what are the grounds for such Processing?
The LFP processes the data of its Website visitors in order to allow the monitoring of its relation with them; to answer requests from any person contacting it via the Website or by any other mean ; to promote its activity as well as football ; to improve its Website; etc?
The LFP Processes Personal data for the following purposes (Purposes):
- In order to manage requests: answering various requests from visitor of the Website addressed directly via the Website or by any other mean;
- In order to manage recruitment process: dealing with recruitment process, in particular to follow up on applications and monitor recruitment procedures;
- In order to achieve Website analytics and improve the content and the Website: monitoring the user’s browsing and experience on the Website, as well as the frequency of visit; ensuring the content of our Website, our social network pages and our emails are presented in the most efficient and user-friendly way ; improving of the Website quality; compiling statistics;
- In order to manage registrations and participations to the events and games organized by the LFP: following up on the registrations and managing with the participation to events or games ; organizing and following up on the drawing lots; Controlling the respect of the games’ terms and conditions ; following up on the relation with the participants ; selecting people, based on the previous participation and sending them communication about the LFP activities;
- In order to send its own communication and to transfer of Personal data to its Partners: sending communication and information on LFP’s partnerships with other brands/companies and organisations (hereafter the « Partners ») ; transferring Personal data to its Partners in order for them to achieve direct marketing.
The legal basis established by the Applicable data Protection Regulation serve as ground for the aforementioned Purposes:
- For requests management: legitimate interest pursued by the LFP consisting in answering these requests and compliance with a legal obligation when the request regards the exercise of Data Subject’s rights;
- For recruitment: legitimate interest pursued by the LFP consisting in recruiting the persons needed for carrying on its activity;
- For Website’s audience measurement, improvement of the Website’s content: legitimate interest pursued by the LFP consisting in improving its Website and allowing its evolution, according to visitors’ needs;
- For the management of subscriptions and participations to events: legitimate interest pursued by the LFP consisting in following up the subscriptions to the events it organises;
- For the management of games organised by the LFP: performance of the games’ terms and conditions;
- For sending its own communication and transferring Personal data to its Partners in order for them to achieve direct marketing: Data Subject’s consent.
4. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL COLLECTION
Why, in some instances, you must give some information, and what are the consequences if you don’t?
The LFP tells you when the provision of an information is mandatory (in particular because of an obligation, whether it’s compulsory by virtue of a law, a regulation or a contract, or even because this information is needed in order to deal with your request or answer it). If you don’t give these « mandatory information », the LFP might be unable to follow up on your request or on the concerned form.
The filling of the form fields which are not outlined as mandatory is left to your discretion. You may choose to fill them or not.
5. INFORMATION WE SHARE
To whom the LFP might communicate your Personal data?
We don’t share the Personal data we collect about you, except in the following instances:
- Within the LFP, to the departments responsible for the purposes above-mentioned;
- To the LFP Partners, when you consented to such a transmission;
- To the social networks when you accept the placement of associated cookies and/or when you click on the sharing buttons on our Website;
- To our intermediary service provider, within the framework of the provision of their services.
We may share aggregate, pseudonymised, or even anonymous data, that can’t allow your identification, as part of the statistical analysis of our objectives, which includes in particular the number of visitors of Our Website and the number of returns following email campaigns.
6. PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
How long will your Personal data be kept? The LFP laid down periods for which your Personal data will be stored, in accordance with the objective of the Processing (its purpose) and taking into account its legal obligations and its needs in terms of evidence (e.g. the existence of a relation or a subscription)?
Within the framework of the following purposes, we inform you that your Personal data is stored for the following periods:
- For requests management: as long as necessary for dealing with your request, then archival storage for the duration of legal prescription applicable to evidentiary purposes;
- For the Website’s audience measurement and content improvement: as long as necessary for the audience’s study and analysis and during a sufficient period regarding the content of the Website and the events;
- For management of subscriptions and participations to LFP events: 5 years from the last contact with the Data Subject;
- For games’ management: for the duration of the game, then archival storage for the duration of legal prescription applicable to evidentiary purposes;
- For sending LFP communication: 3 years from the last contact with the Data Subject.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
What commitments does the LFP take in order to ensure the security of Personal data?
We commit to implement appropriated technical and organizational measures in order to protect your Personal data against accidental or involuntary destruction, accidental loss, alterations, unauthorized divulgations, access or uses.
If you’re aware of a fact or event able to give rise to a risk for the security of the Website or for your Personal data, please let us know by contacting us following the process provided for in clause « 12. Contact us ».
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS AND USERS-GENERATED CONTENTS
About sharing Personal data through social networks and the precautions you must take when you posts content on our pages.
Our Website displays sharing buttons, which enable you to access the contents the LFP publishes on social networks. These sharing buttons entail the collection of Personal data, in particular when you are logged in social networks, but also when you consented to the placement of their cookies.
You may also, as a social network’s user, post content on the LFP pages. We draw your attention to the fact that the contents displayed on our social platforms may be seen by the public. Hence, you must be careful when you give some Personal data on these platforms, when you don’t with for them to be available to the public. We hold no responsibility towards actions taken by others if you post Personal data on our social platforms.
9. THE RIGHTS YOU ENJOY ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA
What rights do you enjoy on your Personal data, and how to exercise them?
The Applicable Data Protection Regulation establishes rights for Data Subjects, in order for them to gain better control over their Personal data.
In compliance with the Applicable Data Protection Regulation, and following the conditions laid down by this Regulation, you enjoy rights on your Personal data: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to withdraw any consent you may have given, right to data portability, right to restriction and right to object.
Moreover, you enjoy, at any time and without justification, a right to object to processing of your Personal Data concerning for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to such direct marketing.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us following the conditions laid down hereafter at “11. Contact us” or using the online dedicated form.
You can also lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority (CNIL):
- Directly online ;
- By postal mail: 3 Place Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07 FRANCE
10. MODIFICATIONS OF THE PERSONAL DATA POLICY
The present Personal Data Policy may periodically be updated, in order to reflect the changes in our practices regarding Personal Data. These changes will be published on our Website.
11. CONTACT US
For further information on the protection of your Personal data, please contact us :
- Via the Website : Contact form
- By postal mail : à l'attention du DPO de la LFP - 6 Rue Léo Delibes 75116 Paris
Last update: 30/01/2020