Edinson Cavani was a happy man after bagging a hat-trick in his return from injury as Paris Saint-Germain continued their record-breaking flawless start to the season with 4-0 mauling of Thierry Henry's injury-hit AS Monaco side.
Since 1948, Uhlsport, 100% football brand, focuses on innovation and performance when designing a ball that will be confronted with the requirements of the high level.
Partner of the Ligue de Football Professionnel, Uhlsport is the official ball of the Coupe de la Ligue for 20 years, first competition held with a single ball with a unique design : the TenOr !
Uhlsport is proud to have contributed with the LFP to the development of the Coupe de la Ligue.
But Uhlsport is also, since 2012 and for the next 6 seasons, the official ball of the Domino’s Ligue 2.
And Uhlsport will also be the official ball of the Ligue 1 from the 2017-2018 season and for 5 seasons.
« All referees »/ « Tous arbitres » with La Poste
Referees, as well as postmen are reliable and involved actors who are entrusted with a service utility mission. They act everywhere across France for the well-being of the population.
La Poste has been working daily since 2007 along with federations and football, rugby, handball and basket-ball leagues in order to enhance the “Tous abitres” program which embraces a valorization of the referee function, the support of these men and women serving the game, and the generation of new vocations.
A useful, sustainable and concrete commitment towards referees:
• A continuous support throughout the year with one high spot : the National Referee Days (les Journées Nationales de l’Arbitrage)
• A digital media presence to keep in touch with the young generation: www.tousarbitres.fr Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
• Yearly innovative initiatives: documentaries, free application, book, web series, “kop arbitres” operation.
Some figures of La Poste
• 260 000 co-workers
• 17 000 contact points across the country
• 23.04 billion of net sales in 2014