From Kevin Volland to Alvaro Gonzalez, via Kasper Dolberg, Wissam Ben Yedder and Serhou Guirassy, check out the key stats for all the Ligue 1 Uber Eats Round 31 goalscorers.
- AS Monaco striker Kevin Volland has been involved in 12 goals in 15 home games in Ligue 1 Uber Eats this season (9 goals, 3 assists).
- Wissam Ben Yedder is the first AS Monaco player to score twice after coming on as a substitute in a Ligue 1 Uber Eats match since Guido Carrillo on 9 December 2017 against ESTAC Troyes (2 goals).
- LOSC striker Jonathan David has scored 8 goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats in 2021. No player has done better since the start of the calendar year (tied with Kylian Mbappé and Wissam Ben Yedder). Three of LOSC's last four league goals have been scored by the Canadian.
>> Ligue 1 Uber Eats top scorers
Jonathan Clauss: Decisive defender
- Jonathan Clauss has been involved in 4 of RC Lens' last 5 goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats (2 goals, 2 assists). He is the most decisive defender in the top flight this season (9 - 3 goals, 6 assists).
- Lucas Paqueta has been involved in 5 goals in his last 8 Ligue 1 Uber Eats games (4 goals, 1 assist), after having been decisive only 3 times in his first 15 appearances for OL in the competition (1 goal, 2 assists).
- Montpellier HSC striker Stephy Mavididi has converted 36% of his shots in Ligue 1 Uber Eats this season (9 goals from 25 shots), the best ratio of any player with at least 15 shots in the top flight. Five of his last seven shots on target have ended up in the back of the net in Ligue 1 Uber Eats.
- Angers SCO striker Stéphane Bahoken scored 6 goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats against MHSC, at least twice as many as against any other opponent. He ended a 12-game drought without scoring, his worst run in the top flight with SCO.
Habib Diallo and Kasper Dolberg are back!
- Habib Diallo had not scored in Ligue 1 Uber Eats since 9 January, thus ending a run of 11 games without a goal. Seven of his eight goals for RC Strasbourg Alsace in the top flight have come in the first half of matches.
- Ludovic Ajorque has converted 5 of his 6 penalty attempts in Ligue 1 Uber Eats. The RC Strasbourg Alsace striker has 9 away goals in 2020-21, with only Kylian Mbappé (12) and Boulaye Dia (10) doing better away from home.
- Ui-jo Hwang is the first Girondins de Bordeaux player to score at least 10 goals in a Ligue 1 Uber Eats season since François Kamano in 2018-19 (10). He has scored in each of his last 3 games (4 goals), a first for him in the top flight.
- OGC Nice striker Kasper Dolberg scored his 4th Ligue 1 Uber Eats double, his 1st since 29 August 2020 (at Strasbourg). The Dane found the net in the elite for the first time since 25 October 2020 (against LOSC), the end of an 11-game drought. He has succeeded in his two penalty attempts in the top flight (on 29 August 2020 against Strasbourg and on Sunday against FC Nantes).
Dia follows Bianchi
- Boulaye Dia is the first player to score at least 14 goals in a season with Stade de Reims in Ligue 1 Uber Eats since Carlos Bianchi in 1976-77 (28 goals).
- Serhou Guirassy is the first Stade Rennais FC player to score 2 goals in the last 15 minutes of a Ligue 1 Uber Eats match since Paul-Georges Ntep against Evian TG FC on 16 August 2014. His last 4 goals in the top flight were scored in the last 15 minutes (against Montpellier, Metz and x2 against Reims).
- Wahbi Khazri (ASSE) has scored his last 2 goals in the top flight away from home, from outside the box following assists from Charles Abi.
- Denis Bouanga (ASSE) has scored 3 goals in his last 7 games in Ligue 1 Uber Eats, as many as in his previous 23 in the competition.
- Alvaro Gonzalez has directly contributed to 4 goals in his last 9 Ligue 1 Uber Eats games with OM (2 goals, 2 assists), 3 more than in his first 37 (1 assist).
>> Ligue 1 Uber Eats assists chart